Jamadvice Travel (“Jamadvice”, “we”, “our”, or “us”), as controller of your personal data, respects your privacy and is committed to complying with this Policy, which describes how we, as a travel management and related services company, collect and use the personal data that you, the company which you are an employee of or are otherwise traveling on behalf of (“Company”), or third parties provide to us.
This Policy describes what personal data we collect about you, how we collect it, how we use it, with whom we may share it, and what choices you have regarding our use of your personal data. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of your personal data and how to contact us.
In the course of providing its Services, Jamadvice may collect, use, store, and disclose personal data. Personal data is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you. You, as traveller or user of the Services, may be asked to provide certain personal data when you use our Services, such as:
- Names and contact information (work and home/mobile phone, fax, email, address);
- Traveller arranger and emergency contact names and information;
- Traveller preferences and trip/meeting details (e.g. routings, class of service, seat preferences, frequent flyer data, meal preferences, hotel/rail/car and other ground transportation membership data and preferences, special accommodation requests, other personal data voluntarily supplied by you via your profiles, surveys, or other requests);
- Travel documentation (e.g. passport/visa/national id/driver’s license number, TSA number, citizenship, date of birth, gender);
- Payment data (corporate/personal credit cards) and bank information; and
- Login credentials, user IDs, employee IDs, IP addresses, and browsing information.
If you submit any personal data relating to other people in connection with the Services (e.g. if you make a reservation for another individual, or provide an emergency contact), you represent that you have the authority to do so and that you have informed them we will collect, use, store, and disclose such personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Jamadvice Travel collects personal data:
- Directly from you when you access various parts of our Services, including when you communicate with us via email or other channels;
- From other sources, for instance, including your Company and your Company’s third parties who may send us your personal data on your or your Company’s behalf; and
- From the network of websites and applications accessible through or utilized by our Services and our company, including third party suppliers (e.g. airlines, hotels, payment card providers) and our Jamadvice Travel related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, partners, subcontractors, and agents. This includes personal data we collect automatically through our websites and applications, for instance by using cookies and similar technologies.
Personal data may be collected and shared with or disclosed as required for the provision of Services to:
- Jamadvice Travel and its related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, partners, subcontractors, and agents as necessary to fulfill and support the Services, including emergency bookings and assistance, ticket issuance, responding to requests, and assessing or offering promotions.
- Other companies Jamadvice Travel uses to support its business who provide ancillary services (e.g. fulfillment, surveys, storage, statistical analysis, technology, development, credit checks (as applicable)).
- Your Company for travel based reporting, auditing, tracking and other purposes as necessary with your Company, including those of its personnel they request we send or make personal data available to.
- Third party service providers you or your Company request we send personal data to (e.g. providers who secure compensation for delayed, cancelled, or overbooked flights on behalf of travellers; safety and tracking information providers; companies providing weather information, travel alerts, and destination content through solutions and tools; entities who collect travel information on behalf of airline carriers for the purpose of such entities forwarding it on to certain airlines for tracking of negotiated fares between airlines and your Company; successor organizations and other travel management companies).
- Third party service providers to complete travel arrangements and reservations and fulfill the Services (e.g. Global Distribution Systems (GDSs); airlines, trains, rental car and other ground transportation companies, hotels, cruise lines, destination management companies, and other related travel suppliers for booking/ticketing purposes; industry reporting authorities; equipment and technology vendors, including, without limitation, online booking tool providers, meeting registration software providers (including onsite and mobile event management solution providers), and audio visual companies; visa and passport providers; credit card companies and payment collection and processing companies).
You may choose what personal data (if any) you wish to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, your experience with some or all of our Services may be affected.